In part one of this two-part series, we took the opportunity to discuss the rationale behind kitchen, bathroom, and porch/patio remodels for Northern Virginia homes. Since 1997, Daniels Design & Remodeling has been providing exceptional home remodels which bring the unique visions of our customers to life.
That’s part of the reason we’ve been around for over two decades, but another is our ability to increase the value of each home we remodel, no matter the specifics of the redesign itself. Irrespective of if you plan on moving out of your current home, upgrading the valuation and curb appeal of your home while being able to dramatically improve you and your family’s quality of life is what spurs us on to continue to improve as a Northern Virginia boutique remodeling firm. We are passionate about what we do, which is part of the reason we continue to write blogs for our prospective customers!
That being said, we have a part two to touch on today. As promised, today’s blog will highlight our living space renovations, home additions, and our commitment to green remodeling. If you’d like to learn a bit more about who we are and how we go about the redesign process, by all means, continue reading!
When we say we love doing what we do, we mean it! It’s one of our favorite things, to be able to collaborate with our customers in order to find a creative living space solution that is just what they were looking for. In fact, the end result is often far removed from what the homeowners had originally envisioned — and they are so pleased that’s how it came about! It’s all part of the creative process, as far as we are concerned.
When it comes to a living room remodel, for instance, the possibilities are practically limitless regarding the improvements available to you. At the risk of sounding a touch cheesy, if it can be dreamt, it can be done!
When we plan a living space redesign, we consider specific environmental concerns, leaving no stone unturned. We believe our attention to detail, during all stages of the process, is a significant competitive edge when comparing us to other home remodeling firms in the region.
It’s all about challenging your imagination while being true to yourself. While that might sound stressful to some of our readers, we’ll help you each step of the way! It’s not a journey you have to walk alone. In fact, this is exactly the reason we have industry-leading carpenters, production specialists, masons, talented tradesmen, and designers — who all work together to help make your project an undeniable success in terms of both process and outcome.
Here’s a few reasons to choose Daniels Design & Remodeling for your living space renovation:
- Turn Your House Into A Home – Unless you built the house yourself, or closely guided a contractor’s hands, your house likely has some missing elements to it, in terms of aligning with your lifestyle. In fact, we’d pretty much guarantee it wasn’t designed with your lifestyle in mind, which means there’s room for improvement. When you choose DD&R, you have free reign when deciding on what’s important to you. You can make them whatever you want, whether that’s adding a home gym, theater, craft room, or whatever the case may be!
- Increase Your Home’s Valuation – Like we mentioned above and in part one, all of our designs are performed with the intent to increase any ROI that might come about should you move on from your current abode.
- Improved Energy Efficiency – It’s not just bathrooms and kitchens that can help improve the energy efficiency of your home. Remodeling a living space can give you ample opportunity to update your lights to LEDs, improve your insulation, or even add more energy-efficient windows throughout the house.
Housing needs change as families grow and change, and there is little we can do to plan for such changes; all that can be done is react by adapting! What was once a spacious kitchen and living room can quickly turn into a cramped living area. What can be done?
Home additions are what can be done, and often there is no better choice than to add square footage. This is especially the case when considering the primary alternative is to pack up and move to a different house. If you like your home but seem to have outgrown it, consider a home addition to give yourself a bit of breathing room. What’s more (you could guess what we are about to say, we are sure), but adding aesthetically pleasing square footage to your house is a sure-fire way to increase your home’s valuation! That’s money in your pocket.
Here’s why you should consider a home addition from Daniels Design & Remodeling
- Add More Space – Don’t roll your eyes as the obviousness! Just because it’s obvious doesn’t mean it’s not a major benefit, after all. What’s best about this increase in square footage is you get to determine exactly where you will add and what the function of your new space will be.
- More Room For Guests – Having the confidence to host house-guests makes a big difference on your willingness to actually host them! If you have been reticent to invite family and friends to stay with you because of space concerns, a home addition can take care of that issue in a hurry. Say goodbye to sleeping on couches, cramped double mattresses, and sharing bathrooms with guests. We’ve got it covered.
- You Don’t Have To Move! – This might be all the reason you’ll ever need. Moving, in no uncertain terms, is as hideous of a hassle as we can think of. And if you need more space because of the size of your family, imagine the stress of packing everything up and moving across the town or state? No thank you. Forgo the trial of buying a new home and improve the one you are already in; you’ll get to make it your own.
The final element we’d like to highlight is slightly different from the types of remodels we’ve been discussing because it pervades everything we do here at DD&R. We are committed to sustainable, environmentally-conscious practices, regardless of the project’s specifics.
As can be found on our site, “It is our commitment to your family to design and remodel your home in a way that respects the environment through improved energy and water efficiency, building with sustainable materials and reducing maintenance concerns. With Daniels Design and Remodeling, you can rest assured that your remodeling project is in line with your shade of green.”
Our green remodeling touches a range of elements, including:
- Energy Efficient HVAC And Appliances
- Sustainable Materials
- Healthy Indoor Air
- Reducing Water Consumption
- Recycle Construction Waste
So concludes our two-part series highlighting the variety of remodeling projects we offer at our Northern Virginia remodeling company! We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this piece as much as we did while composing it. Keep in mind that if you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us! Schedule your conversation with us at your convenience!